It's My Life Movie Review-Cast-Synopsis-Crew




It's My Life Movie Review, It's My Life Movie Cast, It's My Life Movie Synopsis, It's My Life Movie Crew.

Cast: Harman Baweja, Genelia, Sanjay Kapoor, Nana Patekar, Asrani, Juhi Babbar.

Synopsis:
Its My Life is an upcoming July 23, 2010 Bollywood film Shashank (Harman Baweja) is the son of an over-protective business man (Nana Patekar). Every decision of his is made by his father, which leads him into frustration. He half-heartedly agrees to become engaged to a rich man's daughter, but then falls for a middle-class man's daughter called Natalie (Genelia D'Souza). The film focuses on his realization that he has to stand on his own and come out of his father's protective shell- and try to succeed in love.


Directed by Anees Bazmee
Produced by Boney Kapoor, Sridevi Kapoor
Written by Bhaskar
Music by Shankar Ehsaan Loy
Distributed by Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd.


0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies