Actress Jennifer Lopez has "offered" herself up for a guest role on 'Glee'




Singer-and-actress - who stars in new romantic comedy movie 'The Back-up Plan' - admitted she plans to take on more funny roles in the future and has been in talks with 'Glee' producers about having a cameo on the show.

She said: "I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan.' Whenever you want... I'm good. I kind of offered myself up."

When asked last night (23.04.10) by US TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres about when fans could expect to see her in the musical drama, Jennifer admitted the only issue was timing.

She said: "I sat down with show creator Ryan Murphy and we talked me doing something on 'Glee'. We want to. We want to do it. They have it all mapped out for the next like eight episodes, whatever is airing right now. So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' "



0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies