Priyanka was dressed in the family heirloom- a pink sari





"This is Indiraji's saari. She was shorter than me. I have to do some modification in wearing it as I am taller than her," 36-year-old Priyanka said with a giggle when reporters pointed out that she resembled the former prime minister and even dressed like her.




On her wedding in 1996, Priyanka was dressed in the family heirloom- a pink sari worn by her mother and grandmother had donned at their wedding.

Asked what she would do after April 30 when polling concludes in Sonia's constituency Rae Bareli, the mother of two said, "I will take care of my children and will get their home work done".

Priyanka has so far said that she will only campaign in Amethi and Rae Bareli where her brother Rahul and mother Sonia Gandhi are contesting respectively.

Asked whether her joining Rahul at Barabanki public meeting yesterday was any indication of her plans to join full fledged politics, Priyanka said there was no "political thinking" behind it.

"I had not seen my brother for more than 10 day. So when I went to meet him at the airport he asked me to accompany him. There was no political thinking behind it. I did not even deliver any speech there," Priyanka said.





0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies