Hot Actress Lara Dutta looks sexy in a saree










We have heard a lot about Naomi Campbell’s wearing the saree and walking on the ramp and yes, she had won many hearts while being clad in a gorgeous saree, since she was looking sexy and sizzling in this eastern outfit, which she liked the most. But our own Bollywood beauties are no less than foreigners when they wear sarees on their curvaceous sexy bodies. Even Bollywood babes send more chill and lust in men when they get clad in sarees. Lara Dutta recently was in New Delhi and looked haute in red saree.

Lara was there in Delhi for some business and dolled up in a red saree, which made her simply hot, sizzling and gorgeous at a time. On wearing the sarees, Lara said, “I did not start wearing a saree only now. I wore one when I was crowned Miss Universe. If I had the choice to live in New York, I’d wear the saree to all international events too! It’s been my choice for the longest time ever.”

It shows how much this sexy actress likes to wear this outfit. When she was asked about not attending the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai, she responded, “I am very busy with my film Blue. I’ve been quite tied up with it and took out a day to especially come and be a part of an event in the capital because I like and know the people here.”

Well, Lara…you are simply too hot and every outfit fits on your body aptly.

0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies