Riteish Deshmukh new avatar for Ramu’s Rann

Riteish Deshmukh is the one actor who is widely known and acknowledged for his comedy acting. The actor is now dolling up a new avatar for Ram Gopal Verma’s upcoming, ‘Rann’. He has lost kilos of weight for the character and sporting a new haircut. He is also working to have six pack abs. So this will be a new Riteish altogether.

When asked about the new avatar, Riteish says, “My character in Rann is a totally different from the ones I have played. I wanted a new look and the crew cut gels very well with the character. In fact, the crew cut made me feel so light that the next morning I almost thought that I had gone bald! All the bottles on my bathroom shelf, like the hair gel and the oil, have no meaning for me anymore.”

About the six pack abs, he adds, “The six packs are in the process currently. I have realised that it’s a very tough job. On second thoughts, I think it’s easier to get the packs after turning forty.” (hmmmm….good joke….we know you

0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies