Celina Jaitley join Bengali cinema

Celina Jaitley



It’s become a craze for our Bollywood beauties to join Hollywood bandwagon. Every other actress likes to go to Hollywood or to do any foreign projects. But there is one who wants to move to East. Yes, she is none other than the sexy siren Celina Jaietly, who likes to dabble in Bengali cinema along with continuing with Bollywood celluloid, as her first priority is always Hindi filmdom. She thinks that if the non-Bongs like Aishwarya Rai and Tabu can do, then why not she..? On this she utters, “I know I am not a Bengali girl, but I have spent considerable time in Kolkata and I love the city. Besides, very few are aware that I can speak Bengali fluently. I would love to do a Bengali film someday; I love the depth and intensity of Bengali films. And if I dress up like a Bong, I can easily pass off as one of them.

0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies