Big B and SRK back together again

Director Vivek Sharma whose debut film Bhootnath starring Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan in a special role went on to win a lot of accolades at the box office.



Now he is once again planning to have the superstars in his next film. The director is planning to launch his own production house Film Zone Productions very soon. The director has already zeroed down on two projects and plans to start the film by the year end.
“My first film is titled Buddham Sharanam Ghachchami and it is a very violent film. I am planning to have big stars in the film. My next script needs to have both the superstars. I have narrated the subject to Amitabh Bachchan, I have yet to narrate it to Shah Rukh. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will agree to do my project” says Vivek.
Meanwhile director Vivek Sharma is ready with his next project titled Kal Kisne Dekha. The film has been shot on various locales of South Africa and New Zealand and stars debutants Jacky Bhagnani and Vaishali Desai (grand daughter of filmmaker Manmohan Desai).

“The film is all about a young boy who can see the future. He has supernatural powers. I had signed the film before Bhootnath but when Ravi Chopra appraoched me with Bhootnath I could not hold back. I was keen to work with Amjitji and Shah Rukh whom I consider my local guardian” says Vivek.


0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies