Vivek Oberoi lost his childhood sweetheart to cancer




Bollywood Actor Vivek Oberoi says he lost his childhood sweetheart to cancer when he was 18.

When I was just 18, I lost my first love. My childhood sweetheart since the age of 13 died of cancer,' he wrote on his Twitter page.

The actor, who is the brand ambassador of Cancer Patients Aid Association (CPAA), says by helping those who cannot afford treatments he feels he's honouring his late girlfriend.

'Every time I help CPAA, spend time with the patients going to the hospitals on Rose Day or celebrate my b'day with terminally ill children, I feel I am honouring her memory,' he added.



0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies