Sandra Bullock asking his family to forgive me



Actress Sandra Bullock on Thursday broke his silence on reports that he cheated on his Oscar-winning wife, telling People magazine he used "poor judgment" and asking his family to "forgive me."

Jesse James, a custom motorcycle manufacturer and reality TV star who married Bullock five years ago, said he took responsibility for his actions but stopped short of admitting that he had an affair with another woman.

Bullock, 45, who won her first Oscar last week, on Wednesday pulled out of the London premiere of her hit movie "The Blind Side" after U.S. celebrity magazine In Touch Weekly published claims by a model that she slept with James last year.

"It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way," James said in a statement to People.

"This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."



0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies