Priyanka Chopra plays an unique role in 'Saat Khoon Maaf'







Priyanka Chopra plays an unique role in 'Saat Khoon Maaf' - she has seven husbands in the movie. While Naseeruddin Shah is her oldest spouse, Neil Nitin Mukesh has just been signed to play the youngest.

Neil's character will require heavy physical transformation. He will apparently be unrecognizable on screen.

'When I heard the script, I was zapped. This was something I had to do. I play one of Priyanka's husbands, the youngest of the lot. The fact that I get to be in the same film as actors like Naseeruddin Shah and Mohanlalji was incentive enough,' Neil, who is currently busy shooting for Yash Raj Films' 'Lafange Parinday', told IANS.

Except one, all the actors playing Priyanka's husbands, including an unknown American actor, have been finalised.

The actor starts shooting for 'Saat Khoon Maaf' from April.

'I've a somewhat crowded date diary this year. I join Abbas-Mustan from June to December for 'Italian Job',' said Neil who recently moved to Powai to be near Yash Raj Studios to avoid the daily traffic to and from South Mumbai.



0 comments:

Actress Hot Picture Today

Blog Archive

Followers

 
Design by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bloggerized by Bollywood Hits Movies | Bollywood Hits Movies